Sunday, May 23, 2010

Cub Update

Well, that pesky little bear cub is still missing, and although I'm sure her mother just has her stashed somewhere as part of a plot to get a book deal. or more honey or berries as payment for letting those humans follow her around, I have to admit I'm starting to get some concerns too. I saw Betsy online a bit ago, checking out the bear's fan page, taking notes of the number of humans who like her, and chucking as she punched numbers into a calculator. She placed a call to her cousins, the ones in the bear mafia, a short time later, and I'm suspicious of how they were laughing, and talking about something being as easy as taking honey from a cub. The bunnies are missing a net, and they were complaining a bit ago about how their twine for tying up peas and beans is gone as well. I fear Betsy is planning on taking advantage of what this cub's mother is up to, and is plotting with her cousins to snatch the cub for ransom. I can't be blamed if I check in the morning and find the little thing stashed in the pool house, can I?

No comments:

Post a Comment