Sunday, April 25, 2010

Mountain Bears' Doom

I wonder if I should start a countdown to the upcoming doom of those poor bears who live up in the mountains? Betsy Bear just checked the calender, and realized that the human is due to trot up there in a few weeks to visit the cemeteries for Decoration. And naturally, when you let my human loose in a cemetery, with all of those graves and relatives, she can't be trusted to keep that delinquent bear in line. I've found pages on Mapquest, marking the best routes to those poor mountain bears' dens, so that Betsy can rob them of all their food. She's even plotting hunting down a few extra cemeteries for the human, just to keep her distracted, and give her more time to rob those poor bears. I do hope they have their dens insured.

No comments:

Post a Comment