Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Quilt Show Continued

Well, the penguins are getting into the act now. I caught two of my penguin sisters looking up photos of the pool at the hotel where the quilt show is being held, and my penguin brother was searching for a pair of trunks. I just hope the hotel pool has a feather filter installed. As for the polar bears, they're still as eager to go as ever, although I'm not sure how they expect to get there if they won't poke more than a nose out of their blankets. Speaking of the polar bears, they asked me to post seeking advice. They have some polar bear fabric they're wanting to make into quilts, but they can use suggestions as to what pattern to use.




This is the fabric they're looking at using. Does anyone have any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment