Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Quilt Show

Does anyone know how much warning I'm required to send to a quilt show that my polar bear sisters are planning to visit? I'm not sure how they plan to get there, of course, since they refuse to come out of their blankets for long enough to trot to the car, but I wonder how much warning will be needed in case they figure out a way. I caught them last night checking out listings for batting and maximum warmth potential. Do you suppose the quilt show can in any way, shape or form hold me to blame if the polar bears drop in and snag every quilt in the place for their polar bear comfort?

4 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogosphere, Sir Pinky!

    We suggest pretending you don't know the bears if they become unruly. I don't think the quilt show needs to know in advance... as bad as the polar bear sisters might be, they can't be worse than toddlers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would toddlers amuse themselves snatching every quilt in the place, Miss Lori? And I don't think toddlers could possibly carry as many quilts as a pair of determined polar bears. I'm just thankful they haven't realized yet that the hotel offers a fireplace or there would be trouble for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Toddlers would get kid-snot all over every quilt in the place, and wipe chocolate-smeared hands on them, too. They might even soil unwary polar bears. I would suggest the polar bears eat any and all children on sight, as a preventive measure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eat a child? Oh, no, the polar bears say that the cholesterol content is much too high. The idea of a child getting them dirty is a bit alarming, though. I wonder if that might be enough to make them behave, instead of trotting all over trying to snag quilts. I just know they're going to hide under the big exibition quilt and give the quilt appraisers heart attacks.

    ReplyDelete