Sunday, June 24, 2012

They Went

The bunnies went to the country with the humans yesterday. I would have posted a warning, but when they hopped off, they took the computer with them, and I was left internet-less. Somehow, I persuaded the humans to let me stay at home while they left with the bunnies. Really, I was so pleased to see their cotton tails as they hopped out to the car. Then I turned around and realized that only six bunnies had actually left. The rest were lurking by my dish, my backup dish and the backup for the backup dish, measuring the food left behind, to see how long it might last before they could fill the dishes with VEGETABLES! I ended up having to gulp three dishes down in one sitting, to have the strength to last until the humans returned this afternoon. If they had stayed a second day, like they were considering doing, I don't know what would have become of me!

No comments:

Post a Comment