Friday, December 9, 2011

Non Speaking

Upon hearing of my possible video appearance, the bunnies did some checking for me, and they told me this afternoon, when I tried to demand they stop looking for a carrot print Kindle case so I could get online to learn the best techniques for memorization, that they're sure this part will be a non-speaking role. Do you suppose I should be offended by that? As a cat, I'm sure I could add a ton to the video on the topic of cat fur, but at the same time, if the role is non-speaking, it might indicate that noise is to be kept at a minimum, which might mean that I will not have to wear the collar with the bell. And if I don't have to wear that collar while filming, then the bunnies might forget to poke it back on me afterwards! Perhaps silence is a virtue?

No comments:

Post a Comment