Saturday, December 31, 2011

Bunny Issues Too

As if it isn't bad enough that there is a massive bear plot to take over one or more states, now the bunnies are up to something, and I'm not sure I want to know what it is. The first seed catalog arrived just yesterday, and as expected, they bounced around reading it, and then they hopped outside to show it off to their new squirrel friend. I'm not allowed to even look at the door anymore, but I watched them from the window. One squirrel soon increased to many squirrels gathered around the catalog each armed with a little pencil and pad of paper. I can only pray I saw it incorrectly, but it looked like they were drawing up plans for the world's largest corn maze, which will take up the whole of this state from the Virginia border, down to the Georgia line. And with the squirrels involved, I fear this corn maze might actually happen! What in the world are our neighbors going to think if they wake up to find they're living in a corn maze one day?

No comments:

Post a Comment