Thursday, December 29, 2011

Continuing Kindle Ownership

The bunnies' preoccupation with that Kindle continues. Normally, I would be thrilled, since it might distract them from attempts to make me work, but right now I'm very nervous about the thing and what the rabbits might be reading on it. I'm sure that there is nothing in their reading list on the benefits of laziness, and I wouldn't be surprised if they don't have a copy of that book on forcing cats to bathe as well. I tried to look at it this morning, to see what horrible materials they have but as soon as I laid a paw on it, I was pounced on by several bunnies, and accused of trying to scratch the nice screen with my claws. Really, the nerve of those rabbits! And now they are keeping a close eye on it, and another batch are keeping a close eye on me, to make sure I don't bother their precious little machine!

No comments:

Post a Comment