Monday, November 23, 2009

Word Count Day Twenty-Three

The novel is now at 80.063 words with the human still having five or six more chapters to go through for her initial edit, which can only lead to at least a few hundred more words being added to the total. Really, I have never seen anything so alarming in my life, and she's started to work on the sequel as well, claiming that she's got the entire basic first act already mapped out in her mind. I really must turn in the names of the horrible humans who came up with this awful month of noveling horrors to our poor neighbors, who will surely loose their homes over this. I don't even want to think about the terrible person who wrote the book with instructions on completing a novel in a month and then dared to sell a copy to my human. That one should really be ashamed, and possibly held accountable in a court of law when the neighbors loose their home due to rabbit encouragement.

No comments:

Post a Comment