Saturday, October 6, 2012

Country Libraries

The bunnies called one of the horrible rabbit friendly country libraries today, to research how to get their paws on more library cards, and got happy news on how easy it will be. They're wanting to hop up there tomorrow, so they can go card gathering bright and early on Monday. And I very much fear they want to take me, so I can help carry their giant pile of little cards. We have just had a cold snap! I would be in danger of freezing my fur off if I was lagged to the country! Not to mention I'm sure it's against some sort of feline cruelty law to make a cat go to rabbit friendly libraries. What if the bunnies get to talking to the library's other cotton tailed patrons? It would be my luck they would get more recommendations for books on work!

No comments:

Post a Comment