Sunday, July 1, 2012

Doom

The human is no help against my fast approaching doom. Really, I'm not sure why I have human servants if they aren't able to do a better job, keeping the bunnies in line, and preventing them from going through with their plots to drag me off to the country. Honestly, the human might as well encourage the bunnies. She's talking about all of the fun she had the last country visit, reading a ton of books, and the wonderful book sale she found up there too. And of course the bunnies are encouraging this, and are even offering to provide more books for her reading pleasure so she'll want to go up there again. They've offered money for her to use at the book sale! Woe is me! Some foolish person is selling books for five cents! You know that will attract the human, especially if the bunnies are paying!

No comments:

Post a Comment