Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Sue the Bus Company! Sue the Newspapers!

I must get an attorney right away is all that I can say, for I am sure that I have an excellent case against the bus company and the newspaper for endangering us all. I'm sure you will be as horrified as I was to learn that a new bus route has opened, offering round trips to Washington for twenty dollars. As you might know from some of my posts this spring, Washington is the home of the National Archives, a place just packed with alarming amounts of genealogical materials. The human has been doing a money count, ever since she saw the article on this bus route, and she is sure that she has the twenty dollars to cover her fare to gather alarming amounts of research materials! And even worse, this bus offers internet access for the entire trip! She will be able to research the tree, and find even more things that she needs before she even gets there! We are all doomed! Doomed, I tell you! Doomed!

No comments:

Post a Comment