Saturday, December 25, 2010

Betsy's Christmas Success

I'm very sorry to say that Christmas was a big success for Betsy. I do hope that no one asked Santa for any gifts that they urgently needed, because those wishes are doomed to go unfilled. All edible goodies have been munched down, and any valuables such as jewelry or electronics are going to the local pawn shop come Monday to raise more money for snacks. And if you requested a sweater, Betsy's likely already sold it to a sheep somewhere in anticipation of their upcoming wool loss due to the polar bears. The best thing that I can suggest for all of you, is to just try to forget this holiday ever happened. That's what I'm going to be doing, or at least I will if Betsy ever does something with the reindeer currently loitering in the backyard.

No comments:

Post a Comment