Monday, November 8, 2010

Fleas

I have somehow developed a case of fleas, something that I totally blame Nick the Cat, the villain of the rabbits' tails of terror for. There's been another cat hanging around here lately that looks suspiciously like him. The feline is undoubtedly a relative, and undoubtedly here to cause trouble. I ended up getting lagged to the vet to deal with the fleas, I'm afraid, and my good claws were ruined once more. Really, when will those people learn? You would think after all of these years they would have worked out that growling and fighting means to leave the claws alone, no matter what the humans say. It will take forever to get them back into shape, and that's if I don't damage them further, placing a call to an attorney to seek a restraining order against Nick and his relations!

No comments:

Post a Comment