Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Novel Horrors Month Three Day Five

Please offer up all of the prayers that you can for our poor neighbors, because they are doomed. The human just emailed someone who posted on one of her lists about her upcoming mystery series to try to find out the best way to sell the bunny books. Our poor, poor neighbors. I wonder how much notice I will need to give them that they are about to loose their homes? I'm sure they won't take it well at all. What am I going to do if she's able to find someone to purchase these horrifying tales right away? She might actually be eligible to give talks to other potential accomplices, then. Can you imagine how that would encourage the rabbits, and I'm sure they would hop along to add their opinions as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment